-
April 5th, 2002, 08:17 PM
#1
Inactive Member
As you might have red in other post, I'm actually doing my end-studies thesis on Super8. I'd like to buy your feature & maybe get comments on it, after seeing it. Could you please before send me trailer please & tell me how we could do the deal ?
Matt, french
PS: I know you don't have a pal version but i'll find an NTSC video player.
-
April 6th, 2002, 02:02 AM
#2
Inactive Member
No problem.
Just go here and click on one of the current ebay sales:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...sort=2&rows=25
Feel free to ask any questions about it.
You can email me privately (so we don't bore everyone here who's heard it all before) at:
[email protected]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks